We recently moved, which has made things pretty hectic around here! Not only are we moving, but we were in temporary housing for a week, and we are also painting and flooring and doing other minor repairs. So of course I was looking for some easy meal options. This one was so easy and really delicious! I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. There is plenty of room to switch things up too – use a different dressing or different veggies if you would like.
- 1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans
- 1 can (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchini, cut into half moon slices
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Greek Seasoning
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 T chopped basil
- 1/3 cup Kraft Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 1 cup whole wheat pasta
- Saute zucchini in olive oil and Greek Seasoning until crisp-tender, about 5-10 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Combine all of the ingredients
- Serve at room temperature