This pasta salad is great for summers! It’s light and refreshing – perfect for lunch, or to take to a potluck. Plus there is plenty of room to change things up and make it yours. The oil from the sun dried tomatoes combines with the lemon to make an amazing dressing!
- 1.5 lb broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil (I used a Tuscan Herb flavored one(
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb pasta
- 1 (8 oz) jar oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, cubed
- 2 red bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- ½ cup basil, thinly sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 oz havarti cheese, cubed
- Drizzle the EVOO into a medium skillet and add the broccoli, olive oil, and garlic. Sauté over medium heat, adding the zucchini and peppers after about two minutes. Cook two more minutes, vegetables should remain crisp.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, or until al dente. Drain and transfer back to the pot.
- Combine the pasta with the sautéed vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes and the oil from the jar, basil, and lemon juice. Add in the feta and toss again. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.