Sometimes I like to make a batch of baked tofu to keep in the fridge – it’s great for topping salads, using in wraps, or even on your toast in the morning! Moms Meet recently sent me some San-J Tamari Lite, so I decided to make this Honey Ginger Baked Tofu. It’s so yummy!
- 2 tsp San-J Tamari Lite
- 1 T honey
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp rooster sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 14 ounces firm tofu, drained and pressed
- Combine first five ingredients in small container.
- Cut the tofu in half , then cut into strips.
- Pour the first five ingredients into a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the tofu strips in a glass bowl coated lightly with olive oil, pour the marinade on top.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes- all day.
- Place in oven preheated to 400. Let cook fifteen minutes, until tofu is browning. Flip and cook an additional fifteen minutes.
- Serve on salads, in wraps, or use in spring rolls!