When you have a new baby in the house, two things happen – the house seems to get dirty soo quickly, but you want to make sure that the cleaning products you use are both safe and effective! I was thrilled when I was given the opportunity to try out Frosch cleaning products!
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
I had never heard of Frosch before, and I learned that while it’s a popular cleaner in other countries, it has just recently became available in the United States. The Frosch brand was launched in 1986 by Werner & Mertz, with the intention of offering environmentally friendly cleaning products that were able to compete with traditional cleaning brands without compromise. Environmental considerations permeate every aspect of Frosch, from ingredients to packaging. Voted Germany’s Most Trusted Brand by Reader’s Digest for 15 years running, Frosch has a loyal following in many export countries around the world, but has not been available in the U.S.A. until now.
Below is just a sampling of their many products.
• Frosch Pomegranate Dishwashing Liquid contains pomegranate extracts that soothe and moisturize skin and provide an effective clean with its optimal grease and dirt dissolving power.
• Frosch Aloe Vera Dishwashing Liquid is ideal for people with sensitive skin due to the calming effects of the Aloe Vera extracts, which help to maintain the moisture balance of the skin while cleaning your dishes and leaving a mild and fresh scent. • Frosch Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner features powerful, active grease-dissolving alcohol that provides streak-free, sparkling cleanliness in a natural way.
• Frosch Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner has natural lemon extracts and optimally removes stubborn lime deposits, leading to an intense clean.
• Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner cleans and sanitizes floors and most washable surfaces in the household. This Powerful formula with lavender removes grease and dirt and offers reliable and residue-free cleaning.
• Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner provides powerful cleaning of most washable household surfaces with a pleasant, fresh scent. The natural active ingredient makes this product ideal and safe for kitchen use.
The smells of the products are pleasant and not overwhelming. Most importantly, these cleaners are fast and effective, and I don’t have to worry about residual chemicals left behind. I think the Baking Soda Cleaner has gotten the biggest workout at our house! At $4-$6 each, they are affordable as well. Be sure to check them out on facebook and instagram!