TGIF! I’m SOO glad Friday is here! We have a lot planned for this weekend
1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them? I have one brother. I wish we were closer than we are. We have children about the same age, but currently our lifestyles are so different and we’re in different places in our lives. I hope one day we’ll be close!
2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight? Wow! That’s a hard one! I was slightly under weight after I had Little Miss. Now I am slightly overweight. I know my husband prefers slightly over – I get kind of sickly looking when I get to thin! Unfortunately for me, 5-10 pounds one way or the other makes a huge difference! I’d rather be JUST RIGHT!
3. What’s your favorite State Fair food to splurge on? Funnelcakes. That’s really the only thing I ever eat at the fair, and we probably only get it once a year or so. One plate for the three of us is all we need!
4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks? Little Miss will be starting preK in a few weeks, and I have to say it’s been nerve-wracking for me! We’re sending her to a very strict, structured school. I have my doubts at times, but I think she’ll really enjoy it. Her current preschool doesn’t have enough structure and you can really tell it. With an Engineer Mom and a Land Surveyor Daddy you know she’s going to be all about structure!
5. Pool or Ocean? I love the ocean! I love the waves, I love the salt, and I deal with the creatures. Now if I knew someone who had a salt water pool, I think I might prefer that! Only because the ocean has so many unknown elements that can be dangerous. But as long as you’re careful, the ocean can be your friend!