My daughter loves cooking, so I’m always excited when we’re making something that she can really get involved with. My In-Laws have appetizers the evening before Thanksgiving, so I thought spinach artichoke dip would be a great thing to bring that Little Miss could help make.
|Little Miss helping in the kitchen|
I was a little nervous about bringing the dip – my husband’s parents can be picky eaters, but they both loved it! This is a great dip to take to your holiday gatherings. If you happen to end up with leftovers, the dip also makes a great quesadilla filling!
- · 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- · 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- · 3/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- · 3/4 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- · 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- · 1/2 tsp. garlic powder